4301V: Advanced Concepts for Control Charts -VIRTUAL - November 22 to 23, 2018
Date: November 22 to 23, 2018
Time: 11:30am to 3:30pm ET each day
Participants require access to a computer and a microphone in order to take this training. A headset with microphone is highly recommended. A webcam is recommended, but not required.
This is a virtual course.
Please note: Only 1 participant per registration.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (613-233-5300) for group training options.
This advanced course builds on the fundamentals learned in the introductory course. It covers advanced concepts in control chart interpretation, including rules and trends, outlier handling, and the use of control charts for multiple analyte methods. Time is dedicated to review of real-life upsets identified on control charts and beneficial approaches to investigation. Participants are encouraged to bring in control chart matters for open discussion.
This is a one-day course that is split over two half-days.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Identify and resolve complex issues with control charts
- Understand and interpret control charts
- Use control charts to identify errors and nonconformances
- Identify and interpret control chart issues using real-world examples
- Brainstorm approaches to investigation
- Understand advanced requirements for control chart management