2100V: CALA Lead Auditor for ISO/IEC 17025- VIRTUAL - VIDEOCONFERENCE - November 21 to 23, 2017
Date: November 21 - 23, 2017
Take your auditing skills to the next level. Learn the skills required to confidently lead audits of laboratories accredited to ISO/IEC 17025.
Note: Participants need access to a computer with a webcam and microphone.
Who should attend
- All laboratory staff who lead, or plan to lead, internal audits.
- Quality managers
2000: Internal Auditor Course or experience conducting audits using ISO/IEC 17025
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to lead a successful audit. It builds on the material covered in the CALA Internal Auditor course and concentrates on the role of the Lead Auditor. Using a combination of lectures and hands-on practice, this course covers the requirements of leading an audit from the planning phase through to closing off the audit.
This is a two-day course that is split over 3 part-days
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Plan for an internal audit
- Create an audit plan/schedule
- Handle audit assignments
- Manage the audit team throughout the audit
- Reach consensus on findings
- Create and present an audit report
- Deal with issues during the audit
- Close off an internal audit