2000V: Internal Auditor for ISO/IEC 17025 - August 20 to 22, 2019 - VIRTUAL
Date: August 20 to 22, 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 3:15 pm ET each day
This course teaches the principles and practices of effective internal audits. Learn how to plan and conduct audits while getting the opportunity to practice the required skills.
This Training Course provides you with the skills and knowledge necessary to conduct internal audits of laboratories that are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025. It covers the principles and practices of effective internal audits in accordance with ISO 19011, Guidelines on auditing management systems. The course includes lectures, exercises and mock audits to teach the skills required to conduct internal audits.
This is a two-day course that is split over 3 part-days
Participants require access to a computer, a microphone and a webcam in order to take this training. A headset with microphone is highly recommended.
This is a virtual course.
Please note: Only 1 participant per registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (613-233-5300) for group training options.
Who Should Attend
For all laboratory staff who participate in internal audits of the laboratory management system, including
- Quality managers/coordinators or personnel responsible for the management system
- Internal auditors
- Laboratory managers
Understanding ISO/IEC 17025 course or equivalent knowledge.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements for internal audits contained within ISO/IEC 17025
- Describe the role of the lead auditor and the audit team
- Conduct a document review
- Conduct an opening meeting
- Determine conformance of the laboratory to their management system through interviews and observation
- Record observations and objective audit evidence
- Document audit findings
- Prepare an audit report
- Conduct a closing meeting