1200V: Cause Analysis - VIRTUAL - December 6 to 7, 2018
Date: December 6 to 7, 2018
Time: 11:30am to 3:30pm Et each day
Member price: $586.50
Non-member price: $690
Cause analysis is a structured method used to identify the contributing or causal factors that underlie variations in performance that cause non-conformances. Participants will learn several root cause analysis tools that will allow them to identify and correct the underlying problems.
Participants require access to a computer and a microphone in order to take this training. A headset with microphone is highly recommended. A webcam is recommended, but not required.
This is a virtual course.
Please note: Only 1 participant per registration.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (613-233-5300) for group training options.
This is a one-day course that is split over two half-days.
Who Should Attend
For all laboratory staff involved in the work of a laboratory with an ISO/IEC 17025 quality system who:
- Conduct tests and calibrations
- Conduct QA/QC
- Participate in PT / ILC
- Manage the quality system
- Manage the laboratory
- Provide supporting services
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the root cause analysis requirements in ISO/IEC 17025
- Determine whether a root cause analysis is required
- Conduct a root cause analysis
- Determine whether a corrective action has resolved the issue