4301V: Advanced Concepts for Control Charts -VIRTUAL - March 26 to 27, 2018
Date: March 26 to 27, 2018
Participants need access to a computer with a microphone. A webcam is recommended, but not required.
This is a virtual course.
Please note: Only 1 participant per registration.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (613-233-5300) for group training options.
This advanced course builds on the fundamentals learned in the introductory course. It covers advanced concepts in control chart interpretation, including rules and trends, outlier handling, and the use of control charts for multiple analyte methods. Time is dedicated to review of real-life upsets identified on control charts and beneficial approaches to investigation. Participants are encouraged to bring in control chart matters for open discussion.
This is a one-day course that is split over two half-days.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Identify and resolve complex issues with control charts
- Understand and interpret control charts
- Use control charts to identify errors and nonconformances
- Identify and interpret control chart issues using real-world examples
- Brainstorm approaches to investigation
- Understand advanced requirements for control chart management