1200V: Cause Analysis - September 10 to 11, 2019 - VIRTUAL
Date: September 10 to 11, 2019
Time: 11:30 am to 3:30 pm Et each day
Member price: $586.50
Non-member price: $690
Cause analysis is a structured method used to identify the contributing or causal factors that underlie variations in performance that cause non conformities. Participants will learn several root cause analysis tools that will allow them to identify and correct the underlying problems.
Participants require access to a computer and a microphone in order to take this training. A headset with microphone is highly recommended. A webcam is recommended, but not required.
This is a virtual course.
Please note: Only 1 participant per registration.
Contact email@example.com (613-233-5300) for group training options.
This is a one-day course that is split over two half-days.
Who Should Attend
For all laboratory staff involved in the work of a laboratory with an ISO/IEC 17025 quality system who:
- Conduct tests and calibrations
- Conduct QA/QC
- Participate in PT / ILC
- Manage the quality system
- Manage the laboratory
- Provide supporting services
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the root cause analysis requirements in ISO/IEC 17025
- Determine whether a root cause analysis is required
- Conduct a root cause analysis
- Determine whether a corrective action has resolved the issue