1010C: Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 - September 17 to 18, 2019 - Ottawa
Date: September 17 to 18, 2019
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm local time each day
Member price: $858.50
Non-member price: $1010.00
Learn about the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard and how to conform to the requirements of the standard to either become accredited or to maintain your accreditation.
Who should attend
For all laboratory staff who participate in the operation of the laboratory management system:
- Conducting testing or calibration
- Supporting laboratory activities
- Managing the laboratory management system
- Training laboratory staff
- Managing the laboratory
This training course examines both the management system and technical requirements within the standard. It includes practical concepts such as document control, preventive and corrective actions, internal audits, traceability, measurement uncertainty, and method validation.
The course contains extensive reference to the Canadian and international interpretation and implementation guidance documents which accredited laboratories use.
This course uses lectures, discussions, and exercises, including case studies.
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard as it applies to their laboratory
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective laboratory management system
- Understand and apply the documentation requirements
- Monitor and continually improve quality control processes
- Prepare for and maintain accreditation
2932 Baseline Road