1000X: Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - Online
Member price: $442.00
Non-member price: $520.00
This course covers the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard. It provides participants with an understanding of the laboratory accreditation process and covers all aspects of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard, including details on how to implement the standard
This course covers the following:
- Overview of the standard and accreditation
- Management system requirements
- Continual improvement and customer services
- Environment, personnel and sampling
- Testing and reporting requirements
This course takes approximately 10 hours to complete. There are case studies and quizzes throughout that allow you to test and apply what you have learned.
Note: You will need access to a copy of ISO/IEC 17025 to use during the course.